Good afternoon! I hope everyone had a great day at work, home, or doing whatever it was you were doing today!
Today, I am doing 2 giveaways. The first of today's giveaways came from Joy from Mommas Kinda Crafty in the form of an adorable minky stuffed animal. Next up is a giveaway of my own!
Have you had a chance to enter the other two Birthday Week at My Frugal Family giveaways? Julie from Singing Three Little Birds is hosting a cool jewelry prize, and Brooke from Makin' It Domestic is giving away a cute little handmade purse! If you did enter, please go double check that you left an email address- several entries did not!!
And for today's second giveaway, it's a contest win that comes from ME, Heather! For this contest, the winner gets to choose a pair of bib clips from my stash! Bib clips are a fun little thing I wish I had heard of back when my babies were all babies. It's two clips attached to a length of ribbon. You use it to turn anything from a napkin, to a dishtowel, to a burp rag into a bib on the fly. These are fantastic for keeping in your diaper bag for when your little one makes a big mess out of their bib. The winner can choose 2 clips from my stash- I have several available right now!
Here's a single photo of a few pairs- more photos can be seen on my Etsy page, where I have these for sale. I also have all my Etsy items on sale 15% off this week!
Now, for the details on the contest. Each of my contests this week will be done the same way, but the details will be re-posted each time.
The Rules For the Contests:
1. Each Contest is being sponsored by another blog, except 1 contest that I'll be hosting myself. As this is a contest sponsored by me, I would like you to tell me which of my crafts from the past you enjoyed enough that you think it would sell decently in my Etsy shop, and give me an idea on how much it should go for!
2. An email address is required- if you do not feel comfortable with email harvesting, please use something such as (at) and (dot) to break it up a bit, so that it can be used to contact you!
3. Twitter, Tweet, Facebook, and Blog about the contests for an extra entry. Post a link to where you twittered, tweeted (I know, it's the same thing), facebooked, or blogged about it, and post this as a second comment for a second entry.
4. The winner chosen will be posted on the blog, and also emailed by me. Please check your emails & this blog to see if you won anything- if I can't get a mailing address from the winner after 3 days, I will have to pick a new winner!
Enjoy the contests, and please, visit the sponsors- they are a talented group of ladies!
The winner of this giveaway will be drawn on Monday, May 3rd, using Random.org to randomly pick a number from the comments.
- If no email address was given on the winning comment, a new winner WILL be chosen, so please, remember to leave contact information! If you are worried about web crawlers snagging the email address, please feel free to substitute the @ for (at) and the . for (dot) so your email address reads like this: herberkids3(at)yahoo(dot)com, instead of the normal way. As long as I can understand what it should be, you will be entered!
- The winner will be emailed by myself, and the sponsor of the contest. The prize will be sent from the sponsor, so it's important to make sure that you answer one or both of the emails with your snail mail address for shipping!
- If a response is not received within 3 days time, a new winner will be drawn, so please- respond!