Etsy is hard. But, there are Etsy tools to help make your job easier. Here are some of my favorites.
- Etsy Calculator - Do you know how much your items cost to make? Are you factoring in the listing fees, the commission, and payment fees of your sale? If not, you should be! Check out the calculator- it tells you how much you should be charging in order to cover 100% of your costs, and still make a wage off the sale.
- Etsy Relevancy - This tool will give you a run down of the most popular listings, tags, sellers, and will tell you whether or not any of your items show up in the first 20 pages of results for the keyword search you used. This is a great way just see how relevant your listings are, and determine the changes you need to make to get listed better.
- Etsy on Sale - Have you noticed Etsy listings with the price listed in red, crossed out, and a new price listed? This is something that Etsy itself does not offer. To run a bonafide sale with as little grunt work as possible, you need to use this tool. It runs on a credit system- you will start off with 10 credits when using the link above. Each time you run a sale, it costs 4 credits- the page allows you to choose the start/end date of the sale, the discount, and even what categories you want to list on sale (or the full shop). With 10 credits, you can run 2 full sales. After that, you can either provide a referral link to earn more credits, or pay a small amount to purchase more.
Check out more Etsy tips in these posts:
- Etsy: 10 Tips
- Etsy: Promoting your Etsy Shop Online
- Etsy: Boosting Your Organic Shop Views
- Etsy: How to Promote on Etsy
- Etsy: Setting Goals