Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner...

Well, all right, no Chicken Dinner. Unless you want Sunday's left overs. Which I do, so you can't have those, either.

Today, I get to announce 2 winners, not just 1! Yay!

First up is the winner for the contest for the stuffed baby toy from Joy at Momma's Kinda Crafty!


And the winner is comment #5!


          Catherine on April 26, 2010 12:53 PM said...
OMG the chocolate chip banana bread! I will totally try this. :) catherineBLAH (at) BLAH(dot) BLAH

Congratulations Catherine! Both Joy and I will be in touch with you, via email!!

And of course, a GIANT Thank You to Joy for providing this awesome prize!!

Next up, another winner! This is for the prize I contributed, a set of baby bib clips!


And the winner is....



#3!

           Lacey on April 26, 2010 8:28 PM said...
And I posted on facebook again. www.facebook.com/BLAH laceyBLAH (at) BLAH (dot) BLAH
Congratulations Lacey!! I will be in touch with you shortly, via email!

Lastly, while I have your attention...

I wanted to let you know about a cute site for buying inexpensive handmade tutu's, hair bows, and pettiskirts. The site is called Lil Creations Bowtique, based here in Michigan. They have a facebook page, and they currently have a contest going for referrals. The person with the most referrals wins $40 towards the shop. I've got my eye on some petti skirts for my photography business.


If you like the site, and have a facebook, please "like" (or what "Fan" used to be) the page, and leave a comment that Heather Tompkins sent you! Below are a few items from the shop.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Yay! Thank you so much - my daughter will love the adorable toy. :)

J Rodney said...

Congratulations to Catherine and Lacey! Those are great prizes.

J Rodney said...

Congratulations to Catherine and Lacey! Those are great prizes.

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the winners!

MIDWEST MAMA said...

Hey FrugalMom! Love the blog! It is my newest addiction. Please stumble over and get your Simply The Best blog award from me. I just handed them out this morning and you SOOO deserve it. Thanks for the entertainment!!

http://midwesthabitat.blogspot.com/