Thursday, January 17, 2013

Remembering 2012: February

February 2012 was a big month for me. Nick and I attended 2 Pistons games- these were a lot of fun for him, and I'm hoping to do this again this year. Our first game, we had nosebleed seats. See?


But when we went back, I found a great deal online- 2 tickets for around $100, and they were pretty much right on the floor.


These were all taken right from our seats. The cheerleaders sat AT our feet- yes, Nick liked that. ;)

Shortly after, I went on a trip. On Valentine's Day, I boarded a plane at an ungodly hour, and went to the happiest place on earth. Disney World!

My best friend had been going through a lot- she found out that her husband had been unfaithful. Not just unfaithful, but she found emails between them that described him wanting to just leave the state, and start over. It was awful. Before this happened, she had booked and paid off a family vacation to Walt Disney World for her, him, and their two kids. Needless to say, he did not go. He opted to move in with his new girlfriend. :(

I accompanied her to Disney, and helped with the kids. And of course, had a lot of fun as well! We got to show the kids around, and I helped make their trip as magical as I could. I had a LOT of fun, and really enjoyed spending some much needed time with my BFF and my adorable niece and nephew.

Because I had to book my own flight, I wound up down there about 12 hours before them, so I spent the first day kicking around Epcot.










This, of course, only spured me on towards wanting to go back. Which is why I plan to take my two girls back in October 2013!

No comments: