Wednesday, November 11, 2009

CVS Extra Care Bucks- $4 w/$20 purchase!

Today, I stopped in to my local CVS. For a few days, they've had a sign up saying that Halloween items were 75% off, and I hadn't had the time to stop in. While I was paying, the cashier offered me a Holiday Catalog, which includes a coupon for $4 in ECB with a $20 purchase. The ECB's print out after the purchase. Also while I was there, I scanned my card and got a $5 off any $30 purchase coupon.

I also found a few things for Christmas in the Halloween items. First, they had 2 bags of "Game Candy", which are cardboard boxes shaped & printed like popular games- Clue, Life, etc. The candy inside is shaped like the game pieces for that game.

Since we are doing a Family Gift of a Game Night, I thought these would be a great addition to the gift. Each bag was only $1.49.

There were also several Halloween themed Pez dispensers, but there was 1 Disney Fairy's one, and 1 Davey Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean each for only $.37! I grabbed both for stocking stuffers.

No comments: