Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Frugal Gift Idea: Printed Ornaments


Last year before Christmas, I discovered a site called ArtsCow, which is a US based company, but they ship their products out of Hong Kong. It's similar to photo sites- you upload a photo, pick a product, place the photo on it, and voila! A nice gift item!

Last year, I was able to get double sided round ceramic ornaments for $2.99 each, with free shipping. I put the kids on one side, and on the other side, I made a "card" from paintshop pro that just said (in fancy script & colors, of course): "Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from The Herber Family, Christmas 2009"

The grandparents went nuts for them! They all loved the gift, and it cost me very little.

The site does great prints, too. I've ordered all my prints there (usually for free with low shipping), and have loved how they have come out.

Right now, they are running a promo for the ornaments again- $1.99 for a single printed side, or $2.99 for a double printed side! If you order by November 30th, they are promising that you will receive your shipment before Christmas. This offer expires on the 29th. Use the code:
XMASONMT

Oh- and just for signing up, you'll see a TON of credits for free products in your account! Last year, I scored free decks of personalized cards, dog tags, ornaments, and prints!

No comments: