Monday, May 17, 2010

Talented Tuesday Postponed

Hi everyone! I know a lot of people come here on Tuesday looking to link up, but right now, I'm just so busy, and feel like I haven't been able to give the links the attention they deserve.

For this week, at least, and possibly the next few, I will not be holding Talented Tuesday. I am so very sorry! I feel like even my crafts are kind of slipping to the way side, but I have a project planned for this week (while I am, temporarily, car-less, due to transmission issues...)

There are a lot of other places to link up, though, so check out some of these parties, if you haven't already!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Completely understand! Good for you for taking a step back...sorry about the transmission problems.:(

I LOVE your party, thanks for hosting most weeks and thank you for these awesome suggested parties.
I just started my own on Tuesdays called "Anti-Procrastination Tuesdays" @ New Nostalgia. It has been great fun, but yes, they are alot of work! I am doing my first giveaway tomorrow, which is very exciting!!

Blessing and rest to you!

Unknown said...

I'm with you! I definitely can relate! THinking of you at this time.

J Rodney said...

Good luck with the car Heather! I hope you won't be in need of a new transmission, we just had to go through that and it sure wasn't cheap.

Like you I am also feeling a bit overwhelmed myself,and I think it has something to do with summer vacation being right around the corner (17 school days left).

Expressions by Heather said...

Thank you ladies! Amy, I'll grab a button and add it to my link parties page, and this post!

We're about the same, J- we have 18 school days left. Today is Gillian's big museum field trip.

The transmission is leaking, so I -hope- it's just a hose or tube, but we'll see. Our neighbor, the mechanic, is supposed to look at it today sometime.

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

I totally understand! It takes a lot of work to host a linky party! You deserve a break! : )

FineArtPainting said...

For the Frugal Family:
A BIG THANK YOU FOR HOSTING THE PARTY FOR SO MANY TIMES. WE'LL SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!

FOR OTHER READERS:
Link to this lovely DIY & craft party instead:

http://www.finecraftguild.com/diy-linky-party-free-pillow-crochet-pattern/