Friday, May 21, 2010

Gillian's Mini Session Photo Shoot

Well, I had a photo shoot scheduled for this morning, but it's raining, with a promise of thunder & lightening. -sigh-

I figured I would take a moment to poke this blog, so you don't all think it's dead. Earlier this week, it was gorgeous, blue skies, and sunny, so I took my youngest, Gillian, for a bike ride. We brought along the camera, and found some interesting places in our small city.

Oh, and the shirt? I consider it my craft fail of the week. See, last weekend, we were at Target, and I saw some tank tops with a tulle, ruffled, lacy "skirt" attached. Not long enough to be worn as a dress, but over leggings, it'd be totally cute. They were all sparkly with gems and sequins. They were something like $12.99. I thought, "I can make that!" Below, you'll see my effort. It isn't too hideous, but let's just say I won't be making them to sell any time soon.

Here are the results of my little mini-session.

5 comments:

Tara@JustDevineStyle said...

Looks like she had fun. I think the tank is pretty cute. I really like the beads across the front. Super cute.

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

WOW! Heather you are so amazing! Your little one is so so gorgeous too great job!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Heather said...

Love the pictures, wish I was able to take better ones of my 4 kids. Think its funny I'm a Heather also and my youngest is a Jillian.

J Rodney said...

What a cute photo shoot Heather. I was wondering why I had not seen any posts from you show up in my Blog Roll, but I figured you were very busy.

Lisa Marie said...

your girls are just beautiful!