Because this is a blog being sent to the future, so to speak, or being plucked from the past, I'll write down some of the things I hope to accomplish by October 2010, and I suppose when the time comes, we'll see just how close to the mark I make it.
- I hope to have built up a following of at least 50 people. Currently, I'm at 15.
- I hope to start & finish a quilt.
- I hope to take several sewing classes, so I can have more than a basic knowledge of how to sew.
- I hope to be happy, and loved, as I currently am.
- I hope for a good year, above all else, for myself, my family, my friends, and anyone who stops by to read my blog.
- I hope to have an epiphany along the way, and actually start writing a book- any book, so long as it's written by me.
- I hope... a lot, I suppose.