Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Contest Goodies!

Over the past two weeks, I was lucky enough to win not 1, but 2 blog contests! My prizes have arrived, and I had fun with a little photo shoot today.


The first prize I won is a set of Valentine Beads from Jou Beee. They are primarily word beads, with a few round red or pink beads. I love them! I was busy rearranging the beads today to make words. ;)


 

  

  

How fun are these?!? Now... while I have a ton of ideas for them, it'll take me a while to actually use them, because I want to get the most use out of them as I can, so lots of word and phrase rearrangements to come.

The next prize I won is a cool, handmade headband with a flower on it. And, the flower is on a clip, and totally removable! It came from Forgotten Freckles, but I think I won the contest on a different blog- I just don't know where! It's so cute! I had asked my almost-14-year-old to pick the colors, because I thought she'd get more use out of. 

Only, now, I kinda want one of my own. I'm going to have to pick some colors and order one soon!
  

  

  
Kirese the kitty was very curious as to what Mommy was doing, so she got to take a picture, too.

Thank you Jou Beee & Forgotten Freckles!! I love my prizes!




4 comments:

hershel said...

I love your prizes, the beads are just way to cute, what a nice surprise for you today!!

Elaine said...

How fun! I love getting surprises :)

Don't forget to enter the giveaway to win a tankini of your choice!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

congrats on the prizes, how fun! I just had to come over and say hi after your comment on my blog about the "doll room." Made me laugh out loud!

Expressions by Heather said...

Lindsey, that doll room was horrifying ;) It was all porcelin doll styled doll faces, crammed together, covering all 4 walls. Then, there were the real dolls... -shudder-