Monday, February 1, 2010

Talented Tuesday

Welcome to my third week of hosting Talented Tuesday at My Frugal Family! I have to admit, I am loving all the wonderful creations I'm getting to see this way! There are so many talented people out there, and this is a great way to be able to find even more talented people.

If you ever see someone post something you like, please feel free to send them this way, because the more people, the merrier, and the more inspiration we all can bask in.

Last week, we have 120 links! It took a while, but I went through every last one, and loved them- seriously, you guys put me to shame with how fantastic your creations are!

While I loved just about every last one of them, here are a few of my favorites. If you want to see all of them, check out last week's links. ;)




Jess at Mad in Crafts made a calendar hanger from a picture frame, which is totally customizable month by month! Turn drab give away calendars into whatever you want! AND, you can reuse it year after year!

MiaMoo Designs made these cute felt Conversation Hearts- super easy, and super adorable... I could totally see a garland of these- hint hint, all you crafty ladies!


 
The Opulent Poppy took green frugality to the max by melting down candle stubs to make this great new Flower Candle!



Dwellings by DeVore took a vase and turned it into this Glass Lamp. Now, isn't that super crafty?


I am in LOVE with this Rose Petal Purse that The House of Beauty and Culture made!


 The Girl Creative turned Dollar Store "art" into these fabulous little Clip Boards.
 
Before:

After:

 The Little Green Bean decided to paint a dresser. Next thing she knew, she had completely redone her bedroom- with some paint, and some vinyl letters and numbers!

Angie at Treasures for Tots found a cute, pricey Felt Headband at Target. She decided she could do just as good- only, I think she did it a whole lot cuter!

If you were featured this week, feel free to grab the "Featured At" button below! The Talented Tuesday Button is found just above the MckLinky!





Have you been featured on my blog? Copy and past the following code to your page!







The Rules

1) Post a blog about something you've made- a refurnish, recipes, a craft project, a sewing project, room decoration, anything you've done!

2) Add a link to your blog post- not to the blog itself, but to the individual posts! You can post more than one project, just add more links! The links should look something like:

http://theherberfamily.blogspot.com/2010/01/love-banner.html

and NOT like this:

http://theherberfamily.blogspot.com/

3) Add the code below to each post you link to the MckLinky, so that others can post their projects here as well! The list will accept new links through Saturday, so if you make something new, come back and post it! Don't forget to look at the links on the list, and let people know where you found their post at!

This MckLinky will remain open and accepting links through Wed night, so feel free to come back and add more links if you post new things!!





12 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks so much for featuring my candy hearts! I'm so flattered :)Love your blog by the way! Hope you keep visiting mine!

Heidi said...

what a fun party, thanks for hosting!

Ashleigh said...

Hey! Just fyi I've tried to put your button up with the other craft ones the last couple weeks but it's not a button. It's a badge. I'm sure you'd love people to be able to come to your page. If you make it into a button, let me know.
Thanks for hosting us!

Expressions by Heather said...

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, Ashleigh. The box under it provides code so that it becomes a clickable link.

Angie - treasuresfortots@gmail.com said...

Thank you so much for featuring my little headband!! I hope your followers enjoy reading how I did it!

Jingle said...

These are fantastic projects!

TidyMom said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my place....and letting me know about your party!!.....now I'm off to check out some of these links!!

~TidyMom

Old Time Cindy said...

This is my first Talented Tuesday. Thanks for hosting, Heather!
Cindy at Lakewood

Brooke said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog and for inviting me to your party! :) I love seeing all the wonderful ideas and will definitely come again. Have a great day!!

Dwellings by DeVore said...

Thanks for posting my lamp! I love all the projects!

Mad in Crafts said...

Thanks so much for the feature!

I think the problem Ashleigh was having was that she was using the image from within the Talented Tuesday post, not copying the HTML code. Heather's right, if you copy the code found in her sidebar, it will work.

Unknown said...

Thanks Heather for the sweet comments on my blog...just love seeing all the talented artist's posts! I want to do just about everyone of them! xoxo terina