Have you had a chance to enter the first two Birthday Week at My Frugal Family giveaways? Julie from Singing Three Little Birds is hosting a cool jewelry prize, and Brooke from Makin' It Domestic is giving away a cute little handmade purse! If you did enter, please go double check that you left an email address- several entries did not!!
For today's giveaway, Joy from Mommas Kinda Crafty has made a cute little stuffed animal baby toy out of some lovely brown dotted minky fabric!
Now, for the details on the contest. Each of my contests this week will be done the same way, but the details will be re-posted each time.
The Rules For the Contests:
1. Each Contest is being sponsored by another blog, except 1 contest that I'll be hosting myself. To help thank these wonderful women, I am asking that you to Visit the Mommas Kinda Crafty blog, and find either a product you love, a project you love, or a post they've done that you love, and comment back to me with it. This way, they get some new viewers, hopefully, and can feel the love from my viewers!
2. An email address is required- if you do not feel comfortable with email harvesting, please use something such as (at) and (dot) to break it up a bit, so that it can be used to contact you!
3. Twitter, Tweet, Facebook, and Blog about the contests for an extra entry. Post a link to where you twittered, tweeted (I know, it's the same thing), facebooked, or blogged about it, and post this as a second comment for a second entry.
4. The winner chosen will be posted on the blog, and also emailed by me. Please check your emails & this blog to see if you won anything- if I can't get a mailing address from the winner after 3 days, I will have to pick a new winner!
Enjoy the contests, and please, visit the sponsors- they are a talented group of ladies!
The winner of this giveaway will be drawn on Monday, May 3rd, using Random.org to randomly pick a number from the comments.
- If no email address was given on the winning comment, a new winner WILL be chosen, so please, remember to leave contact information! If you are worried about web crawlers snagging the email address, please feel free to substitute the @ for (at) and the . for (dot) so your email address reads like this: herberkids3(at)yahoo(dot)com, instead of the normal way. As long as I can understand what it should be, you will be entered!
- The winner will be emailed by myself, and the sponsor of the contest. The prize will be sent from the sponsor, so it's important to make sure that you answer one or both of the emails with your snail mail address for shipping!
- If a response is not received within 3 days time, a new winner will be drawn, so please- respond!