As you probably all know by now, it's Birthday Week! Actually, it's Birthday Day! Today is my 32nd birthday. I have HUGE plans. BIG. GINORMOUS! Ok, not really. I have PT at 9:30 (maintenance- I go in and do the exercises I've been doing), then at 1:30, the local theater is showing Gone with the Wind for just $3! I'm excited!
Have you had a chance to enter the first four Birthday Week at My Frugal Family giveaways? Julie from Singing Three Little Birds is hosting a cool jewelry prize, Brooke from Makin' It Domestic is giving away a cute little handmade purse, Joy from Mommas Kinda Crafty is giving away a minky stuffed animal, and I (from here!) am giving away a pair of bib clips! If you did enter, please go double check that you left an email address- several entries did not!!
For Birthday Week, several of my awesome readers are sponsoring giveaways here on My Frugal Family! Today's giveaway comes from Brittany at Love Stitched. For this giveaway, Brittany is letting the winner choose from one of the following crafty prizes:
Pink Rosette Earrings- The winner would get 1 pair, not 3 pairs!
Fabric Flower Headband
6-9 Month White Onsie with an Appliqued Owl in Purple and Lavender
The Rules For the Contests:
1. Each Contest is being sponsored by another blog, except 1 contest that I'll be hosting myself. To help thank these wonderful women, I am asking that you to Visit the Love Stitched Etsy Shop, and find either a product you love, a project you love, or a post they've done that you love, and comment back to me with it. This way, they get some new viewers, hopefully, and can feel the love from my viewers!
2. An email address is required- if you do not feel comfortable with email harvesting, please use something such as (at) and (dot) to break it up a bit, so that it can be used to contact you!
3. Twitter, Tweet, Facebook, and Blog about the contests for an extra entry. Post a link to where you twittered, tweeted (I know, it's the same thing), facebooked, or blogged about it, and post this as a second comment for a second entry.
4. The winner chosen will be posted on the blog, and also emailed by me. Please check your emails & this blog to see if you won anything- if I can't get a mailing address from the winner after 3 days, I will have to pick a new winner!
Enjoy the contests, and please, visit the sponsors- they are a talented group of ladies!
The winner of this giveaway will be drawn on Monday, May 3rd, using Random.org to randomly pick a number from the comments.
- If no email address was given on the winning comment, a new winner WILL be chosen, so please, remember to leave contact information! If you are worried about web crawlers snagging the email address, please feel free to substitute the @ for (at) and the . for (dot) so your email address reads like this: herberkids3(at)yahoo(dot)com, instead of the normal way. As long as I can understand what it should be, you will be entered!
- The winner will be emailed by myself, and the sponsor of the contest. The prize will be sent from the sponsor, so it's important to make sure that you answer one or both of the emails with your snail mail address for shipping!
- If a response is not received within 3 days time, a new winner will be drawn, so please- respond!
Each of the contests ends at different times, so be sure to enter now so you don't miss out!
Giveaway #1-Fabric Jewelry, Ends 5/01
Giveaway #2-Pleated Purse, Ends 5/02
Giveaway #3-Stuffed Animal Baby Toy, Ends 5/03
Giveaway #4- Baby Bib Clips, Ends 5/03
Giveaway #5- Choice Of Prize, Ends 5/04
Giveaway #6- Handmade Jewelry, Ends 5/05
Now, on to Talented Tuesday!!
1) Post a blog about something you've made- a refurnish, recipes, a craft project, a sewing project, room decoration, anything you've done!
2) Add a link to your blog post- not to the blog itself, but to the individual posts! You can post more than one project, just add more links! The links should look something like:
and NOT like this:
3) Add the code below to your blog, so that others can post their projects here as well! The list will accept new links through Thursday, so if you make something new, come back and post it!
Don't forget to look at the links on the list, and let people know where you found their post at!
This Link Party will remain open and accepting links through Thursday evening!!
Happy Birthday! Looks like it will be a fun week around here!
I LOVE her onesies!
laceythames (at) gmail (dot) com
I hope you have a very Happy and Blessed Birthday!!
Hello sweet friend - Happy Birthday to you! Praying your special celebration is Blessed!
Thank you for hosting another fun Talented Tuesday party!
Awesome giveaways! Happy birthday, and thanks for hosting!
The Casablanca black/tan necklace is lovely...
Happy Birthday! Thanks for hosting again.
Happy birthday! I also like her white rosebud earrings. firstname.lastname@example.org
happy Birthday! I love all the flower jewelry. There was one flower necklace with black, gray, and tan flowers I loved.
Thanks so much for hosting again Heather! Hope you have a great Birthday!!
I hope you have a great birthday! So sweet of you to do a giveaway!
I'm liking the Morgan Bracelet! Lots of cute things!
I tweeted your giveaway!
I tweeted the giveaway!
I absolutely LOVE the Casablanca necklace! Happy Birthday!!!
I love all of her bracelets!
Love love love the earrings!
Love the headband. So cute!
i love the CHANEL - Beautiful cream and bronze pearl Rosette Bib Statement necklace. it is sooo beautiful! and if i won i would for sure choose the head band....it is so beautiful!
I love her onesies, and the Elise necklace is gorgeous!
Happy Birthday Week! Love Love Love the Addison necklace!
I love their shop! I really like the cute little rose earrings and the dresses. email@example.com
I like her pink rosebud earrings!
I love the rosebud earrings!
Post a Comment