Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Made It, You Made It!

I haven't had my blog all that long, just since October. In that time, I've learned a lot of craft projects from other blogs, and found some amazing blogs out there. I've posted tutorials of my own projects, and ideas, and wound up with an amazing batch of followers!

It really does amaze me that I have people who actually read my blog. ;) I treasure you all!

If you have ever tried out a craft you've found here, I would love to share it with my readers! Either post a comment with a link, or send me an email with pictures at:

herberkids3(at)yahoo(dot)com

I'll feature your projects here on my blog!


I hope to bring you more great ideas in 2010. My goal right now is to post at least 1 craft per week in 2010!



Emily tried out my Scarf to Socks, and made these great socks:



I love it!

Leah at Silly Little Sparrow also made her own Valentine's Day Wreath this week:



I just love this- so cute!


At Rosie's, another version of my Ribbon & Tulle wreath was made, in conjunction iwth a cute ruffled fabric wreath to make this darling little Valentine's Day garland.




Just so sweet!



Katie works for a campus ministry called Chi Alpha, and made this for the girls who live there. Instead of using scrapbook paper, she mod podged dictionary pages- isn't it great? It's based on my monogrammed "H" sign!


Photobucket

Isn't that just the cutest? I love the addition of the tulle and the shamrock!

No comments: