Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dollar Store Magnet Board

Last week, I was the guest host at one of my favorite craft sites, Dollar Store Crafts. The project I made for the site is a magnet board, which was made for very little money, and totally customized.

I had meant to post about it here as well, and never got around to it. Here are a few pictures of the board I made, and a link to the tutorial over at DSC's!





This would make a cute picture frame, and a totally customizable gift for a graduate, bride, or teacher!

This post is linked up at the link parties listed here.

7 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Great idea! And do you know, this weekend at Dollar Tree I picked up a metal piece like that and then put it back down after a few minutes. When I go in there for a specific item, I sometimes don't leave my mind open for these great ideas!

Unknown said...

I bought almost that very same metal piece, mine had a pig on it, for almost the same reason. Thanks for sharing! Love it.

Ashley @ http://cuteasafox.blogspot.com

Anne said...

I love it - I'm definitely going to be looking for a sign like that at my Dollar Tree!

Tara@JustDevineStyle said...

I Love the metal signs at dollar tree. I used one to make a recipe holder for a Christmas gift. Yours look way better than what I came up with. Great project!

Jenn Miyamoto said...

That's a cute idea! What a great craft for a great price!
Jenn

Jill said...

That's very cute! And for only $1 wow! Thanks for joining Idea Sharin' Wednesday at Women Who Do It All! Don't forget to stop by and enter this week's giveaways!
-Jill

TLF said...

Hi!! This is fabulous.. Thanks for the idea!
Visiting from Somewhat Simple. :)